Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the shit spot

Hello shitsters, sorry I haven't wrote in a while. I have been very busy defecating and helping my Master with the ultimate LIBERAL plan currently being implemented by the turd colored one. All this hope makes my shit cock very erect and oozy.

So recently my whore girlfriend, the fat fuck's sister, Antoinette informs me that she had taken some courses on anal massage therapy at the Braddock County Public Library. Apparently, as you, my dedicated readers and fans will find out, Antoinette must have took the advanced courses offered by Kelly "the Fruit" Millis and his special friend Retro.

So she tells me with asshole massage, a person who is bloated with defecation, can have all that delicious wonderful ass slurry soup unleashed by rubbing a certain area in the asshole, namely the ass clit or as it is more commonly known, the hemmoroid. So, naturally, I say "CUM-SUCKING BULLSHIT!" She proceeds to show me this 'spot'-- my shit clit and tells me she can make my asshole explode. Oohhh, my dookie stick is so hard. I took the cow whore up on that offer to get myself a nice 'ass rub' or so I thought. So I took off my turd costume and my soggy brown underwear to let her initiate her ass arts.

She then pin-points the area after brief 'eflurage' or some shit like that and tells me to hold onto something. I grab my dookie stick. So she rubs this spot just below my prostate around my ass clit and GOD DAMN...I shot my load. She then proceeds to rub/press harder on this spot, while farting, making this 'good' feeling even disgusting--I couldn't stop cumming.

Then I began to feel as though a warm sheet was being wrapped around me and that I was sinking into the bed. Little did I know the warm feeling was nothing other than my asshole exploding all over Tony Fanuci's bed. Wow, I thought...I actually defecated all over the bed, myself and my heiffer whore girlfriend because she massaged shit clit. Even though I shit myself and it smelled sensually horrific I couldn't help but want to ass fuck Antoinette right then in there on top of the shit paddies on her brother's bed. YUMMY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment