Friday, June 27, 2008

My response to a letter from Fanuci

Dear Toid

Boy, the utter humiliation of my life is a constant. However, I did not figure it applied to my defacation time which I refer to "doo-doo sports".

Just last month, I was pissing out of my ass every time I went to visit the commode. Every time!!! This has been going on for two or more years. Eventually I had had enough of dat crap. I had always hoid that cheese could cause constipation, so I got the great idea to just start consuming dairy. I started eating as much of it as I could stand -- milk, cheeses, etc. -- and cutting my fluid intake. I did not drink any soda, any Kool-Aid, anything. I started dis diet a few weeks ago. And I tell you, the poop stopped. Foist, the liquid dried up -- I noticed for the foist few days I had no dried shit fluid in my drawers. Within one week, not only did I have no ass liquid, but the shits were coming fewer and farther between. By the next week, I noticed that I had not crapped for tree days. No pressure, no emergency, and no poop. It was really strange.

At the start of the foyth shitless day, it hit right as I started my chores at Libtown. The pressure hoyt -- and I mean it really hoyt. It felt like nothing I have felt befoy. I made a mad dash for the bathroom and my favorite stall. I sat down to what I tought would be a great, easy release of my ass paste. I could not have been more wrong. I sat down. For five minutes, nothing happened. What the fuck!! With the pressure I was feeling, I was sure it would have shot out of my dimpply ass the moment I sat down and there was nothing. So I pushed a little. I could feel it, but nothing happened. So I went for broke and pushed a lot--using da "man-boyth" technique. I have never felt such pain. I felt my tiny virgin ass being molested by a gigantic, hole-ripping brown monster. I swore I heard it yelling, "Squeal, Squeal!!" I had to stop pushing -- and it was then that I realized just how much trouble I was in. The monster sucked back into my ass cavity. I winced in pain and pushed again, getting it a little further out. But OH MY GOD, THE PAIN!!

It continued to climb back up into my asshole every time I relaxed, and I realized I was being sodomized by this damn thing--like a big giant black cock...IN MY ASS!!!I fought and struggled with it for about half an hour. I finally gritted the old teeth and managed to hold on, to not release, to keep it sticking out. I closed my eyes and just thought, "I have to get this over with." Sweat was running down my brow, my body was shaking, and my hole was in dire straits. I pushed with everything I had -- and I shit you not, I opened my eyes and all I saw was white light. The pain was indescribable. But den the pain had abated, like I had an anal orgasm, and I hoyd a splash. I had to look, and what I was greeted with was nothing less than the longest fuckin' toyd I had ever seen -- don't get me wrong, it was at least a yard -- but it was as big around as my wrist! I swear to everything holy. I still can't believe the sheer mass of this thing.

Dis Trojan toyd caused my knees to shake. I felt beaten, raped, humiliated, but thankfully I was alive. Needless to say, I did not have any more to unload. I wiped my sowa, bloody, chocolately love tunnel and -- no surprise -- hardly any mess there. I guess, like a crusty lead pipe, the damn thing had scraped my ass-cavity clean and left very little residue on the Hoishy Highway.

What's woyse, this fucking monster did not flush. I tried not oncet, not twicet, not thricet, but foy times. Each time the toilet clogged. I had to finally pick it up with my bare hands and sqish it up enough with my fingas for it to go down the poyselin water slide and join his friends.

Love,
Tony

---Fanuci, you ass-fuck, stop grovelling. That won't fool a bright person like me. You are a freak and an asshole. You say that you did not enjoy the "Long Sol". Well excuse me! Next you'll be telling us that the sun shines out of your asshole. Most of your stories have been shitty in more ways than one. The above is your worst by far because it's so hypocritical. You're not good enough to wipe the Master's ass, after he let loose some oily diarrea, with your tongue. So don't play innocent with us. Also, try using Spell Check next time you post, you fat donkey ass-raping fuck slut!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment